國際高階空中瑜珈師資培訓 (24 小時)
OM FACTORY SCHOOL OF YOGA
ADVANCED AERIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (24 HOURS)
>>> 美國紐約總部 Om Factory School of Yoga 授權原廠證書，國際認證 <<<
Learn from the BEST !
2019/9/27, 28, 29（週五、六、日）
8/5 報名享早鳥優惠價 $29,888！
* 諾瑪師資培訓畢業生 — 7/30前享特惠價26,888!!!
* OF進階空中瑜珈師資培訓指南英文版 (中文版加購價 $1500)
☺ 諮詢請加LINE ID: @nomad
☎ TEL. 02-23635404
👑 紐約Om Factory空中特技、總監國際空中瑜珈、空中舞蹈、空中環、綢吊等高階教練，
美國空中特技舞蹈 2015-16錦標賽亞軍 ❗❗
If you have specific questions about Teacher Training, please contact us!
• A thorough understanding of Aerial Yoga safety, alignment, embodied anatomy, modifications, hands-on assists, transitions and more.
• Everything you need to know to safely guide students through beginning and advanced-level Aerial Yoga classes.
• Exclusive 300-page OFSY Aerial Yoga training manual. A comprehensive resource including over 160 Aerial Yoga & Cirque poses, anatomy & teaching skills sections, and much more.
• OFSY Mellow Flow supplementary training manual.
• Online video library access. Includes videos that break down basic & advanced Aerial Yoga acrobatics.
• Sample Sequences to inspire new Aerial Yoga instructors.
• Certificate of Completion from OFSY Aerial Teacher Training.
• 10-Class Pack: Valid for 8 Aerial Yoga classes and 2 Aerial Mellow Flow classes at Om Factory’s two locations in New York City.
Requirements for graduation
• Attendance of all 50 in-class hours of training
• Completion of in-class and take-home assignments
• Adequate demonstration of knowledge in all areas of Aerial Yoga, as determined by AYTT faculty
• Passing grades on both written and practical exams
• Submission of four final projects within two weeks of completing the training.
All graduates are expected to adhere to a few common goals:
• A sincere devotion to safety
• A thorough understanding of human anatomy, especially in the way it relates to the aerial hammock
• An interest in supporting students at all levels of experience
• A deep knowledge of yoga poses and the ways in which they are altered by communion with an aerial hammock
Om Factory School of Yoga's 50 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Program (OFSY AYTT) is a six-day course developed over the past several years through the collaboration of Om Factory's Aerial Yoga Teaching Faculty. The program is intended to teach Certified Yoga Teachers the necessary tools to teach safe, intelligent and dynamic Aerial Yoga classes. Dedicated students looking to deepen their knowledge and take their practice to a new level are also welcome to participate in the training. Upon satisfying all graduation requirements, trainees are encouraged to continue their study at Om Factory with an additional 50 hour-long Apprenticeship; this program builds a bridge from the training intensive towards actualizing skills and beginning to teach classes.
Om Factory's particular style of Aerial Yoga was and continues to be developed by its teaching community and dedicated students. It is heavily rooted in and inspired by a traditional yoga practice. Despite the eye-catching glitz of circus-inspired acrobatics, yoga is our meat and potatoes; circus is dessert.
OFSY AYTT is always led by two lead instructors with the support of two-to-three additional guest teachers from our Core Faculty. The intention is to introduce participants to a multitude of different perspectives and teaching styles. We are not interested in producing clones of our Core Faculty; rather, we aim to empower trainees to find their own unique methodology.
Training modules include:
Aerial Asana: Poses, Modifications & Contraindications
Embodied Aerial Anatomy: How the aerial hammock supports the body, with special emphasis on the shoulders, hips & spine
Principles of Aerial Alignment: Aerial terminology and the basics of how the hammock interacts with your body
Philosophy of Flight: Ways to infuse classical yogic teachings into an Aerial Yoga class
Sequencing 101: A guide to creating safe, fun and inspiring Aerial Yoga classes
Mellow Flow: Om Factory’s signature introspective, restorative offering
Rigging & Safety: The nuts & bolts of safely taking the practice off the ground
The Art of Adjustments: The means to support your students with both your voice and your body
Advanced Aerial yoga & Aerial hammock Dance